This is an anagram game based on the "Countdown Conundrum" (don't know if anywhere other than the UK gets "Countdown"? Probably not). Anyway, here are the rules and how to play the game:
1. A wrestling related anagram will be posted by a member for other members to solve.
2. You can post an anagram with one, two or more words if you wish, e.g. names of wrestling organisations, names of wrestlers or wrestling related workers, wrestling moves, TV show/PPV event names, etc.
3. You can scramble the letters around from words and make 'new words' or more words than are in the subject you are posting.
4. Use all caps, otherwise it gives it away a bit.
5. The person who solves the anagram then sets the next anagram.
6. I obviously can't regulate this rule but please don't use any online anagram unscramblers - that's just cheating and ruins the fun of the game.
Okay, I'll set the first one.... it's easy!!
DROWL TWINGLERS TRANETNEEMINT
Last edited by Luke
on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.