"Guess Who?" Game Rules
1. Three initial clues must be given per new "Guess Who?" wrestler/wrestling associated person. (Please put your "Guess Who" statements in bold red.)
2. Members are allowed to ask up to five questions per "Guess Who?". Once their five questions are up, they must not ask any more, and must instead make a guess. Asking questions is not compulsory. Questions must be relevant and suitable, i.e. you obviously cannot ask "Who is it?"
3. Every member of the Fan Forum is allowed a maximum of two guesses as to who the "Guess Who?" mystery person is. Guesses must include naming only one person at one time.
4. Once someone has guessed the correct name, that member gets to set the next "Guess Who?", and everyone's question count and guess count resets.
5. To avoid spamming, preferably, the person giving the clues should only respond to questions asked by other members and not reveal the answer until a member gets it right.
6. If the guess goes on for more than three days and no one has correctly guessed, the member of the Forum who has set that "Guess Who?" must give at least two more clues.
This person LOST at WM18, but won at WM20.
The PAIN LAIR is open for Requests!